Commercial Project - Wadham Park
This multi-million dollar state of the art thoroughbred training facility spread over 150 acres comprises of:
- A large managerís residence
- Stable blocks constructed of concrete and steel with paved floors in the walkways. Each of the 80 stables has 40mm thick rubber flooring with automatic monitored drinkers
- Stables with individual paddocks as well as 37 concrete panel and colourbond shelters
- Storage and machinery sheds
- 2 x 10 horse walkers
- 20 metre sand roll
- 6 horse aqua walker
- 65m metre swimming pool
- 50 spelling paddocks
- 15 kms of cattle rail steel fencing
- 2000 metre grass race track as well as a synthetic surface track
The administration centre has a 12 metre high viewing tower overlooking the property which is accessed by a glass lift and feature staircase.
700 meters of front fence consisting of concrete columns and wrought iron infill with over 3000 horse shoes incorporated into the design with 6 metre high automatic wrought iron gates with a horse and jockey motif design.